Monday, December 08, 2003

hot..hot..

Well, the blog is becoming interesting. Wow! now it is becoming like our classroom. The passion of defending one's viewpoints, quick retorts, the presentation of facts and ideas. If only the others could also join in. Well, I wonder where the discussion took a turn from being a very good discussion on 'what open source software has for us' to as Rini termed 'a topic on questioning '. Anyway as I had said in one of earlier posts, questioning is good. Whenever some one questions me, I learn how much I know and how much I don't know. Really, if Manny had questioned me on my Venn Diagram idea for Open Source and Closed Source software, I would have found it difficult to produce more data on it. But now I can. Hope everyone considers that as a positive aspect, and not take it as a negative connotation of questioning or ridiculing one's knowledge. Not everyone knows everything. Ranjini, I don't think what you were suggesting was an aphorism. I feel that you were telling an anecdote. On book reviews, I thought maybe if I could show an example, others can use this to write reviews of what they read. But please don't write newspaper reviews or magazine reviews. They are not BOOKS. See you tomorrow.

No comments: