Thursday, December 18, 2003

Hi all, wrt the copyright issue... I read that poem in the Living with Honour book and I felt impressed with that and I reproduced the same without any alteration to a single word of it except the title... Thats all... and Jax I leave the ball in ur court and u can delete or place a link or do what so ever to freeze it up... rini, coming to the girl in my dream, there is an inspiration which made me write this small (poem like one...ha ha). When we were in the hostel, we (me, rajesh, sandil, ram and others) used to write kavithais in english translating the tamil songs...you might be remembering the one kavithai..."I had a girl friend...I had a girl friend..." ( A translation of the "enakkoru snehidhi..." song in priyamaanavale film...) It was a fun time to read all those and yesterday i was hearing the same song in my system and thought of all those that happenend in hostel... Just thought of doing the same...but somehow a gal who inspired me came in the picture...(whose face yet to be seen by me...ha ha)... That resulted in this outcome of my thoughts...but for that, I have to find my girl who came in my dream...ha ha.

No comments: