Thursday, December 18, 2003

A girl in my dream

yes...It was from the book Living with Honour and I suggest blog father to do the needful to fix this issue... BTW here is some which will not bring any copyright issues for sure...'coz this was written by me....he he he..." ok then c u all in my next blog...

It's between a dawn and a dusk, My head on my desk, Dead are my mind, But the work I should mind... Though I tend to work, My lids tend to sleep. A girl in my dream, One from the cream. A dream that's so rare, which wasn't a nightmare. She passed by me, And made my self freeze, Had no doubt in me, She was a passing breeze. She looked at me, I looked at her, Stunned at once, seeing each other. Its that moment, when she passed by me, Its her face That went into my heart's base. With a will in my day, I walked through the bend On her way till the bay, to see a face... that's filled with gay. As I rushed so fast, I left her go my past. In a dream not so bright, Amidst the dim dull light, When I turned to my right, It was the same face so bright. The moment I cherished, When my dream now got perished. In my damn dumb terminal, Again a day full of work. Let me wait for a dusk, till my head is again on my desk.... to see that girl in my dream who's one from the cream...


Mahendran Jayavel

No comments: