Saturday, November 01, 2003

a few news

Hi all, Good to hear that Vijay is making his way to Mumbai to start a new chapter in his life. Valli, your last sentence, "Good Homer sometimes nods." Was it Homer Simpson you're talking about? Still waiting to hear from Sindhu about her Diwali. Read an interesting topic in today's newspaper about Diwali in India, Guy Fawkes day in Britain and Halloween in the US. All three have fireworks as a major aspect in thier celebrations. An coincidence? Take a look at these wallpapers. Wonderful! I guess it's time to make a few changes to the blog. I hear a few groans of 'Oh no, Not again'. Well this time, I'm not gonna make any radical changes. Just a few tweaking here and there. BTW, Valli or Sindhu, do you have access to a Mac machine? I would like to see how the blog looks in a Mac. If possible, send me a screenshot. Due to a severe cold, I bunked work yesterday. So I have a lotsa catching up to do today. Bye and have a nice weekend,

No comments: