Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Past couple of days

Hi everyone, For the past couple of days, I've been unable to participate much. Don't know if the situation may extend today also. I hope everyone remebers Venn Diagrams. Here is a small list of its practical uses. We have used it in Angler to explain our company in a better manner. You can see it here and here. My Identity has reached its ninth installment. Tommorow, I'll be posting the final installment. Kicha, you can mail the article. Don't send the link as I may not be able to access it. Hey, it's been a long time since we heard from Sindhu. Seems to be enjoying an extended vacation at home. And Valli also, are you caught up in your course work. I am yet to receive my MCJ materials. Seems like I might receive it just in time for my exams. I wonder when they might be. BTW, I have been given an additional designation at Angler, Project Co-ordinator in addition to my previous designation of Content Developer.

No comments: