Thursday, November 06, 2003

thoughts

Kicha, a personal blog is what it says, a personal view on things. But it can also be wide open. It can contain things like, say, a few links I come across, my thoughts on general issues. It need not be 100% personal in nature. As for interactions, we have several commenting systems available. They allow people to write what they feel about your post. But it is a double edged sword. You might be surprised to know how many of them read your blog. As long as you keep it interesting, people will come, read and know more about you. Think of a personal blog as a personalised marketing machine. You're advertising yourself to the world. My experiences with All in a day's work! has taught me a lot of things. I have a person asking if the Vijay Babu mentioned here is the Vijay Babu he was searching for (It wasn't). I have developed an interaction with a web designer based on one of my post. He wanted to know why I had mentioned that his demo was not suitable for viewing in IE 5.5. The possibilities are enormous. It depends on how you use it. Ram: look at the comment on Quod scripsi, scripsi.

No comments: