Monday, November 03, 2003

Hi

Hi All, I'm back after a prolonged illness... Last sunday I was almost travelling. I was feeling feverish that morning and went to the doc and got a few tablets. But nothing seemed as bad until I was standing at the railway station. It was almost time for the train's arrival when I felt something wrong with my stomach. I felt nauseated and dizzy and couldn't stand for long... I decided to skip journey and went back home... and slept. That midnight I started to shiver with a very high fever too... After trying my best to keep warm with kambli / hot water etc., next morning I went to the doc and got an injection... next 3 days I was in bed with the medications. And things slowly started improving around thursday. I'm feeling quite better now. But feeling very weak as well.. because of the injections and the tablets. Hoping to go a bit earlier than usual today.

No comments: