Saturday, November 22, 2003

Venkatramana Govidha Govindha!!!

Hi, Back again to office today. I was on leave for the past two days as I went to Thirumala and had a big fight with Lord venkatesa... he tried a lot to convince me but in vain... Had a goood darshan of Lord Venkatesa...The interesting part is that our president APJ, Chandrababu and the governor of andhra visited Thirumala just 30 minutes before we entered thirumala...high security and there was enough crowd due to president's arrival... enjoyed a lot in this ptrip to thirupathi with my anna... we both went there and there was pretty good crowd...everybody was rushing their way to see the lord and running literally like a stampede...at one point in time me and my anna also started running on our way...ha ha...once it happenend that my brother ran too fast in between the crowd and i started shouting ..."Anna ipdi vittuttu odureengale annaannu, govidhaaa vittuttu oduriye govindhaannu...haeeeeeeheeee...because i left my purse in the room and also i dont know the way also pretty well to the room and if i miss him then we may end up searching each other....ha ha...govinda govindannu kathikitte odinen...ha ha... This is my first visit to tirupathi since my birth... imm...let me see what's there in store for me from yeluguntalavaaadaaaaaaa for all these troubled and infact joyful dharshan!!!... and coming to dogs... imm...ranjini is right...nee unnoda voracious readers listla ennai sekkalannu three days aluthen theriyuma....he e hehhehehhehheeeeeeee... ippo kooda alugaya varuthu....nee sethukitta appuram thaan alugaye ninnuchu...ha ha... apram valli actually i started my research on man and ended up in dogs eventually(.............what to do...may be this may further lead me to apes and chimps....) I want to make a point here...hope u all remember a post by our blog father abt butterflies...so this dog's episode can be thought of as another episode of blog father's...okva... (rest about other animals in future...) Coming to VVS...i hope all VVS members are in great varutham nowadays...no posts and active participation...may be a number of reasons can be attributed for that...one being all the members of VVS except me Ram jax and kishore may not have enough access to the net and systems... so far me ram ajayan kishore ganesh jax vijay and bala are the members of VVS rini...let me try out something to make it more lively and interactive...the fact is that I dont have enough experience as our blog father has and I suppose that I may not be able to devote my time and effort to format the blogs ( thanks da Jax for formatting my post...) and provoke the participant's interest and moreover the success of these kind of societies communities and group activities will depend more on the kind of participants and their interests...and thanks to ganesh for posting his first 4 lines in VVS. Yes. Nowadays ganja cud not find enough time as he has to brush all his dealer's teeths for proving CPL product's performance..ha ha. ( kidding machaan...dont take it serious and dont stop brushing your dealer's teeths...) Nothing more interesting to say now...have a nice day cares & shares Mahendran Jayavel

No comments: