Thursday, November 06, 2003

Hi

Its catching up... each one coming up with a blog of his own. Somehow, I don't feel like starting my own blog atleast for now and rather prefer posting to "common" blogs like this one. But, I do feel some sort of outlet to record our feelings on issues of personal or common interest is a novel idea. But what discourages me is perhaps my "perceived" laziness that makes me feel I would really not go about expressing myself the way I would like it be... further, it has predominantly a one-way flow of thoughts that would not give me the "other side" of things... and would only make me focus things in "my" perspective alone everytime... though a personal blog is meant for flow of thought as "I" see it... I feel, I always like to hear the other side of it too, which may not happen if I start a personal blog. And I might get bored seeing only my name there everytime with no one telling what he/she feels on my views... These are some things that move me away from starting my own blog.. however, I love posting to common blogs like this one... and may be start my own, when I overcome those notions I have... might take time, though...

No comments: