Friday, November 21, 2003

To Ganja and Sindhu

Sindhu and Ganesh, good to have you both back. Yenda Ganesh, phone panni blog pannunnu sonna than blog pannuvaiya. Illati romba busy. Kooda supporttuku un thangachi. Sindu,"The Other Side of Midnight" is not his latest book. Look at this site for his latest books. I'll get my books when I meet him him the next time. Rajesh and Bala came home last night. Last night watched half of "The Matrix Revolutions". It was too boring. No intellectual content as the previous two movies. Yet to see the fight for Zion and Smith/Neo fight. Hope that is atleast interesting. I'm eagerly awaiting "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King". Hope it isn't disappointing as The Matrix Revolutions. As for books, I completed "The Covenant of the Flame" by David Morrell. David Morell was the man who wrote "First Blood" and "Rambo". "Jack: Straight from the guts" is halfway through. Today, I might start reading "Mayday" by Nelson DeMille. You can read the first chapter of the book here. Bye for now,

No comments: