Thursday, November 20, 2003

New design

Rini, I had said earlier that I am trying to update the style sheets. But I am unable to do it from office. A look at Quod scripsi, scripsi will show how blockquotes work with different style sheets. Check out all style sheets. As you might have noticed, most of the current style sheets in All in a day's work! use a white background. I use the mint stylesheet. I don't know about the style sheets the others prefer. I am working on a couple of new styles, this time with background images and different presentation layouts. I hope to have them ready by next week. One will feature the sidebar on the left, and another design will feature the sidebar on the right. I have got the basics details worked out. Still got some work to do on fonts, spacing etc. Maybe by the end of November or start of December, they will be ready. So till then, you've got to adjust with the present format.

No comments: