Friday, November 14, 2003

views

Hi, The final chapter of My Identity was put up today morning. Unlike an exercise in egotism, it was really helpful in understanding a little bit about myself. Though I am not sure how of it is correct and how much it isn't. I really liked a few portions of the chapters. There were a couple of inconsistencies also at times. I guess I have the rest of the month to sift through them and understand myself better. BTW, any guesses on the origin of the report. Kicha, I'll check things out at my end (mail not being received). I had read a similar article a long time ago. It was more or less the same (I don't know it it is the same, cause the dates differ). I don't feel anything taboo about it. The article was clear and spoke about reality as it is. The more things are spoken about, more everyome gets to understand them. For example recently, Vijay had posted a mail that he received about being infected in public place with the Aids virii. People, unaware of the fact that the Aids virus cannot survive outside the human body very long, get tense and stressed. The reason is they are not properly educated on the Aids virus or on how it spreads. Likewise your article. I was sick yesterday. Didn't come to office. And God, how boring it is to sit at home doing nothing, no TV, no computer, no books to read. Seems the blog is becoming more philosophical nowadays. Two posts on Philosophy. Kicha's post, I got it as a forward some time ago. I don't know if it was from msitmmb or any other group. It was a stark representation of what we are today. Incidentally, from the posts during the past couple of weeks, more posts have been about questioning everyone's inner self through literature, philosophy and personal. It is good to hear that we also get to speak about quite a lot of thoughts and belief structures from everyone. Hope it continues in the future. Bye for now,

No comments: