Wednesday, November 12, 2003

To Ram and Kicha

Thanks Ram, I thought the page would have been corrected long ago. But now I find it has not been. I wonder how I didn't notice it this morning also. Well as you said, that's life. This shows how you cannot expect everyone to do things perfectly. At times, you've got to set things alright by yourself. I was expecting a few posts on your Thoughts and kept checking it twice a day, but it wasn't. When will it be updated, da? Kicha seems to have turned quite philosophical during the past few days. No Thought for the day or jokes from him. It is just a passing phase in everyone's lifetime. And it is also good for the mind. Hoping to hear a lot from you soon. BTW, anyone gone to view the match today? Busy keeping an eye on the scorecard now. Bye.

No comments: