Wednesday, April 09, 2003


Dear Ram,
Regarding your query for Manny, I would like to have some info before proceeding. What the hell is dynamic binding and how is it related to C, C++, and Java. I am not that much technically sound. Maybe if you or manny could help me by suggesting a few pointers (not the one in C & C++) on the topic, maybe some sites where you can get information.

Since I need some time to prepare it, it would be really helpful if you or Manny collect just the rough information and mail me (to my personal id). I'll try my best. Don't reply to my office. Any urgent message, blog it, I'll read it and reply asap.

Kicha, the answer to your question " The man was a very short man. He could reach only upto the button for fifth floor. On rainy days, he would be having his umbrella. Using it, he can press the button for the tenth floor." I feel that we can use the blog for these type of interactions instead of mailing. We have got the technology, so I feel that we should make use of it more often.

Ram: Sorry for not replying earlier to your query, which version of mozilla did you download? I know you are using Win2k OS.
Bye,
Jax.

No comments: