Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Ranjini, wearing pants...???? going for movie....??????? me too like to see u in pant shirt and going to a movie... wait... i'm trying to imagine... am thinking.... hard... hard... really hard... oh...man... I give up... however hard I try... its impossible for me to think that way... is it Ranjini...??? I guess, thats how gals change on accomodating their "The Guy"... I wonder how seeni has changed after getting his "The Gal"... has he started wearing dhoties while going out... :-) (hee....heee.....heee.........) and ever wonder, if seeni spends so much time in choosing what dress he wears to meet his gal... or has Ranjini ever cribbed anything to her guy on what he's wearing that day... strange happenings.... just trying to use this as a case-study ... might be useful for me in the future... Hey Ram....!!! (no, i've not become pious... thats the song slicing its piece of melody thru my ears...) Kicha

No comments: