Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Hi, Back from today's quota of my training in BizTalk Server. Had a short chat with kavi in the morning as she was rushing into the hall for her 2nd day and I was moving rather sedately (as I always do...) to my training lab... Another of those routine days... but I guess this weekend could just be a bit different than the 2-men show of me and ramgopal all these days here. With Kavitha coming into the picture and Bala also having some plans to come to BLR this weekend for some work... and with Kavitha's treat still pending... it all seems to be all set for a juicy, slurpy weekend... lets atleast hope so... about the sites I visit daily... 1. rediff 2. yahoo 3. hotmail .......for all my mailing needs 1. msdn 2. gotdotnet 3. google ......for all my programming needs 1. cricinfo 2. scores.sify ......for all my cricketing needs and of course, "sparsh" - the Infosys intranet ... Kicha

No comments: