Friday, April 25, 2003

Hi friends, It is good to see you exchanging your views. As more people are joining us, I feel that we should help those joining us. I had asked if anyone can prepare an user manual sort of doc. As I had invited you all to the blog, I don't know the exact sequence of steps that you followed to join the blog. The doc can be like: 1. After receipt of invitation to the blog, what to do? 2. Whether you have to create a blogger account etc. If you noticed any change in the blog layout, don't worry. I was just trying to get a few things right like the layout and colour scheme. Sinduja had mailed me about her joining us. I noticed that she had two invites to the blog. In order to avoid duplication of efforts, temporarily I have removed the admin rights for all. I'll restore them later when the blog's layout scheme and other features are decided upon. You can continue your postings as usaul they won't get affected at all. Will get back later today, Jax.

No comments: