Monday, April 21, 2003

Hi, 7 days back I was right. I expected this weekend to be different and so it was. As rini told, it was a refreshing morning walk and its been quite a while that I went to a temple as early as we went on that day. Thanks to rini I made it after a looong time. And yes... quite a few gossips about rini's and my life but the best of it was the big lecture she gave me on the flowers at the road-side and at the end of it all said "I know I'm boring u... but what will u do if ur girl has a curious taste and keeps pestering u by talking about that... so, take some practice" ... Might just be a question of time before I realise how true rini's words were... Spent the rest of saturday washing and snoozing... come sunday, and started early (again) to ramgopal's house to meet bala and by afternoon we had met Kavitha who's settled with a PG accomodation in BTM layout, not far from my house. Then we walked and walked and walked and drank pepsi and walked and drank pepsi and in between had Kavitha's treat and walked until we settled down in a park for an hour or so... then Kavitha left and we 3 walked and walked and drank pepsi and walked... and then I went home and slept and now I have a severe headache... I already filled up my stomach with some hot doses of coffee... still I need a good night's sleep today to get back to my usual self. Kicha

No comments: