Friday, April 04, 2003

Ranjini, I absolutely forgot that you are an engineer and that you had to wear uniforms. I guess I am getting a little senile nowadays. I keep forgetting simple things a lot. But I am astounded to hear that Srini has been buying you a lot of dresses. I have to talk to him about that. If he says that you always take a lot of time to get ready to go out somewhere, it is his mistake ;-). He buys you a lot of dresses and then he complains you take a lot of time to choose a dress and get ready. BTW I'll send my story this weekend. I don't have it at office. Kicha, where are the answers for the quiz that you had sent. I am eager to know the answers that the others had sent. Mail it soon. I guess you all have been enjoying a lot of holidays at your respective concerns. I have over 60 days off for me, 52 sundays + 10 cl. Poor me! Bye, Jax. visit this.

No comments: