Friday, April 25, 2003

Hi, jax, a suggestion. Why don't you alone retain the admn rights. I feel, rather then each one of us having the rights and going about things, it would be more organized if one person could take charge of things and if anything needs to be done, we can request you to change. At times, if it becomes difficult for u for some reason to go about things u can temporarily give rights to someone for that purpose alone and then revoke it later when u r back. I feel, that'll keep it more organized just like msitmmb is doing good (admn-wise). However, others also share ur views on this before taking a decision. And today... am not feeling well. Have some temperature. I was supposed to take a presentation today, but (thank GOD) my PL postponed it to monday on my request but asked me to have the presentation for the entire MSPSG (Ms Platform Solns Group) Team... rather than to the EAI Team alone (a sub-group within MSPSG, to which I belong). Good... I have less strain today. I have to learn a new concept called Remoting to leverage on the performance tests that I had been doing. So, I'll spend the rest of the day brooding over MSDN... atleast I hope to be back to full strength for the presentation on monday. Ganja: type ur name below ur post... the name does not automatically come in dayswork.blogspot.com page. So, this small request from my part... (if u think I being kind to u, refer ur offline msgs)... Kicha

No comments: