Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Hi everyone,

I'm back. Actually I have got a lot of work to do, but I don't feel like doing so. So I'm whiling away time browsing websites. Especially as my boss is out of town, everyone is feeling relaxed. Any way, Thursday is a holiday. I want to rest at home.

Life seems so boring nowadays, especially in the evenings. Not being the type that enjoys going out, I feel so bored. I tried to learn a few languages like Latin and Icelandic. No, nothing worked out right.

How's life at your ends, guys and gals? Same story?..

Ram, Golf is not only a game for great personalities, but it is one game that gives you a great personality. The wide open spaces, the thick woods, dotted with water hazards and dangerous bunkers. I only wish I could get into a golf course and have a few swings. Sindu seems to have the luck. Ram, Kicha and Rini have the facility of dropping into the Bangalore Golf Club anytime. The only golf course in Coimbatore is almost 20 kms away.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have sites to visit and blogs to read..

Currently I am reading


Adios,

No comments: