Tuesday, April 22, 2003

A very happy birthday to Ranjini!!
I wanted to send you a greeting card but I didn't know your address. Ok I thought I'll send you an e-card. But what to do, my system was being upgraded to Win2k. So I had no access to the Internet. All this was yesterday. I thought of going to a browsing centre to do the same. Alas, being a lazy guy had its privileges. On my way home, I ran into a couple of neighbours who wanted to play cricket. That's all, my plans of the going to an Internet cafe vanished like my last ball six into the nearby bushes. I thought well I have time till today morning. My system doesn't seem to like Win2k at all. It took an immediate dislike to the OS and started to restart (What an irony!). Well it is almost 3 in the afternoon when things have been going on smoothly between the OS and the system. So, here are my wishes to you, "You are always my friend; When I am happy or when I am sad, When I am along or when I am with people. You are always my friend, If I see you today Or if I see you a year from now, If I talk to you today Or if I talk to you a year from now. You are always my friend, And though through the years we will change, It does not matter what you do. Throughout our lifetime You are always my friend. " Bye, Jax. P.S. Ram & Kicha , Get my treat also from Ranjini.

No comments: