Monday, April 28, 2003

Mes Amis, At last, I with my friends get to sing for a wedding mass. One of our friends is getting married next monday (May 5). She wanted us to sing for her wedding. So at last we get a long awaited chance. So I'll be busy this week with practices et al. By the way, what happened to Sindu? No message from her? Still trying to understand the British accent of her clients. If you notice I have swapped the team and archives sections. Kicha, try to put the web addresses that you sent within anchor tags. I spent a few seconds clicking on them, before realizing that they were not hyperlinks. It would be nice if you give them as hyperlinks, or even better if they open in a new page with target="_blank" option. My weekend went like this. Sunday: Church - browsing (Chatted with Rajesh and invited Vijay Babu to the blog) - Evening Choir Practice - Night Treat for my friend's birthday. My idea for the right side panel: small bios like Name / Star sign / Location / Hobbies. I am giving my sample: Jax / Pisces / Coimbatore / Reading, writing and music. Rini seems to be busy with her wedding preparations. Anything we could help you with? Expecting everyone's comments and suggestions,

No comments: