Monday, April 28, 2003

Dear Rini, Ok, Don't get heated up on the chicken and duck thing. Regarding the layout, I'm still experimenting with it. The design might change anytime. We have got a few space on the right to post our favorite links. Send a few good ones. We will utilize the space well. There is also some space on the left. I'm thinking of swapping the archives section and the team section. Hey, what do you think about posting a small bio of each member? Everyone tell me what to put there... I am expecting a lot of content to be put over there. A small request to everyone, don't send your mail to me at my office id. I am getting a lot of mail to this id. And also anyone can view the mails, that's why. If it is anything urgent, you can post it to the blog or my personal id. Hope you understand. I have also modified the blog entry to display the name of the blogger. So no more worries on wondering who posted the message. Also no need to sign your name everytime. Bye,

No comments: