Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Here's another list that I visited today from my browser's history list:
Bye,
Jax.
I have not yet stopped browsing. As it is raining heavily outside, I might get caught at office beyond my working hours. I have got a choir practice to go today evening. Hope the rains stop so that I can make it. Ah! the sun has started shining again. The humidity is making me sweat a lot. As Kicha knows, our office is on the top floor, so the heat gets to me very quickly.

Kicha, saw your photos yesterday. Mmmm! looks like a very good computer to me (Dell). I like the black coloured PC's very much. Send the config of your system to me later. I am here stuck up with a very old Cyrix PC, that likes to test my patience and endurance to its limit. As a part of my motto is Durabo, I have to put up with it.

Well my colleagues are calling me for tea. Got to go...

No comments: