Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Ranjini, You in a pant shirt. Is this an April Fool's joke? I would like to see a photo. Can you arrange it?
I guess you all must be using mostly Internet Explorer for your browsing. But there are alternatives to IE. I am not against Microsoft products. But after using Mozilla, I have become a fan of that browser. I wouldn't say that Mozilla is the best browser, but it has a few features that I really have come to like like tabbed browsing. Though Netscape is built using the Mozilla base, I feel that Netscape is resource hungry.
Mozilla has some really wonderful tools to help in blogging. A few of my earlier posts were made through those tools. The irony is that I am composing this blog using IE, not Mozilla.
In case you need any more information on Mozilla or any other browser, try googling!
BTW, R.Sinduja's birthday is tomorrow. Right? Jax.

No comments: