Monday, April 07, 2003

This weekend, I was not in the best of my spirits. I dunno why. But I was just not feeling like myself. Imagine what cud have been the reason for a guy who NEVER sleeps in the afternoons to sleep for 5 hours at-a-stretch between 2PM and 7PM on a saturday... I'm still trying to figure that out... Later that saturday night my house-mates called for "Lord of the rings" movie... Imagine what cud have been the reason for a guy who SELDOM prefers to go for night-show movies to go in for the movie that night... I'm still trying to figure that out ... nevertheless, the movie was good... and I hardly slept that night after coming back from the movie. Morning got up around 6AM (after returning from the movie well past 1PM and hardly getting any sleep).... started to ramgopal's house later in the morning ... saw "Lord of the rings" again in CD at his house... and in the evening went to shiva temple behind Kemp Fort before pulling up my bermudas for the night... so, wasn't the best of weekends... hope to have a more cheerful week ahead... and praying that my plans of going home this weekend doesn't get spoilt... Kicha

No comments: