Thursday, April 10, 2003

Hi, Today, the morning was different. I stepped out of my bed amidst the darkness (there was no current) into the meeting room where I usually have a meeting every morning to answer all the questions posed by nature, only to find that the tap blew out air - No water in the tank...and no current to switch on the motor. I had to forcefully postpone my meeting with nature. It was not until 7AM that the current came and then rushed in to meet and went on to successfully answer all of nature's questions as I do everyday and made here some 30 mins later than usual... rini venturing into Greek stories... I'm not patient enough to read stories... but very patient enough to listen if somebody is patient enough to tell it out... Today is April 10th... and by late afternoon, Infy's 2002-03 4th quarter results will be out... anxious to learn how we've fared in this not-so-good economic climate... Kicha

No comments: