Saturday, May 03, 2003

Dear Ram,

I can understand. but please da. Don't mail to my office id unless it is something really, really important. I had already mentioned it. You could sent it to the blog. WE would have read it there itself.

As I'll be checking the blog page almost every hour, you need not worry about your message reaching me at all.

As for Ajayan, if he mails, let him mail to my personal id, not to my office id.

BTW, what happened to Ranjini and Kicha, no posts from them at all? Let me know.

As for the poll, since the poll will be on for only one week from today. Ask everyone you get in touch to participate. (please don't engage in poll rigging, da?)

In case if anyone of you read / get / post any new messages to msitmmb, please blog a note to me immediately. I'll check it out immediately. I say this, because, I have made an option of not recieivng any mails from msitmmb. I have to visit the group site to view, post messages. Incase you get any mails from there. Just send a short note to the blog. i repeat please don't send it to my office id.
Bye,

No comments: