Friday, May 30, 2003

Hey jax, That was a neat trick to increase traffic to the groups...!!! But wonder, how the statistics gives Kicha's IP address and Sinduja's ISP and not Sinduja's IP address and Kicha's ISP...??? the bios are good, jax. But we can't point on our names (the link) and scroll up the page to view the bio at the same time... hope u handle this issue soon. I'm still wondering if I have to come on saturday too. My heart says NO but my mind says YES. No special plans yet for the weekend as am still not sure if its gonna be a 1-day or a 2-day weekend. And that new feauture that I'm bringing up for past 2 days, the "Ponder of the day" ... its turning out to be more informative. But I assure u, it wont be the case everytime. I've got a good list of a few things... which seems very trifle and stupid at first glance but have something to ponder about. More in the lines of Dilbert's Management quotes. until monday.... so..long..mates...

No comments: