Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Hi, Valli, take care of Seetha... she might just run away with Ram if u don't keep her happy ;-) Its wonderful what Valli and Sindhu are doing away from home. One, teaching Americans to drive cars and the other teaching Brits to speak their own language. BTW, sindhu, just wanted to know... how long is that British Gas (am I right) project gonna take... or, in other words, how long will u continue to stay in UK... I guess, its for some implementation work that he's been sent there... does ur employer know u'll not be there eternally... Soon, I'll pay a visit to Mysore, officially (another OD). Remember that presentation I told I have taken for our Microsoft Group here... the same thing I'll giving there too... looking forward with mixed feelings for that... coz I'll miss VisBabu's bro's marriage on this pretext...

No comments: