Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Hi, jax, thanx for giving ur cousin's ID. I contacted him and he's told he'll try for some docs to help me. Meanwhile, today is the last day to submit income-tax proposals for me here. And as u might expect I'm yet to learn or plan anything. So, submitted it with the only field that I could enter - the PAN number. This means, I'll lose heaviliy on tax until November when this thing will be online again and then I can show some savings and get my tax exemptions. And whatever I lose until then (or after that) I can file for returns next april with the tax consultant who comes here for getting refund of the additional tax payments. So... I'm gonna earn less from this month ;-( ... VisBabu... No Good Evening from u y'day and no Good Morning from u today... What happened... and only 1 post before this today...

No comments: