Friday, May 16, 2003

Hi all, As Kicha had said, yesterday seemed to be the day with lots of posts to the blog, I think about 12 posts were made yesterday. It is good to know that. Valli: You had said that there was some problem in the bottom portion of the blog.I didn't seem to find any problem there. Is your problem occuring when you were viewing the blog or did it occur when you were inside blogger.com. Could you be more specific? If ther is anything I can do, I'll do it. BTW where do you mostly use the net, home or outside? You seem to be waving a lot of white flags often. Hey just now read an interesting piece about warfare on Rediff. Kicha: Since we have to make do with only one page, we cannot have a next page button. But certainly, there is an option for displaying more entries in the blog. Currently, the blog is set up to display 5 recent entries. I felt that as there might be days when we might be posting at all say like Sundays. I didn't want just one or two entries to be displayed in the blog. I'll change the settings to display 7 or 8 most recent posts. If it crosses that, you have to read it in the archives. I feel that number is sufficient, otherwise the page might go on scrolling downwards. Sindu: Hope your trip went very fine. Ganja: Nee, corporate salesle, note the time-aaa. Where is Rajesh? No posts from him at all. Sari, indha annan-thangachi sandaiya neeruthurengala. Undane 'avana neruthasollu, naan neruthuraennu ' dialogue annupathe. Still waiting to hear Bye,

No comments: