Friday, May 23, 2003

Tried accessing Yahoo! mail. I was able to get through. Here, we have a procedure, if anyone wants to access a blocked domain, we need to get it unblocked through the proper channels. Some one must have requested access to Yahoo!. Valli, Read your mail, I understand your concerns. The same problems exists here as I mentioned earlier. I still haven't received a few cds I should have received months ago. The postal dept here also doesn't care about the items sent. I think you should use a courier service like Fedex for sending things over here. They 'might' get things delivered promptly and safely. Anyway thanks for trying. I thought you might have a reduced shipping rates. Usually Microsoft does it. I guess have to wait for Office 2003 to arive on Indian shores. An interesting discussion is beginning to take shape in the msitmmb group. These inspirational forwards are very nice to read. but it would be nice if someone takes a little time to maybe put it in a printer-friendly format. We can maybe take a printout of it and stick it someplace where we will read it often and try to follow it. Read an interesting word today, 'estivation' It is a noun and has three meanings: 1. The act of spending or passing the summer. 2. Zoology: A state of dormancy or torpor during the summer. 3. Botany:The arrangement of flower parts in the bud. If possible, I will try to post a new word daily or an interesting piece of information. Ram & Rini had been asking me to do this for a very long time. Bye.

No comments: