Friday, May 02, 2003

Hi everyone, I agree with Sindhu and Rajesh. Just completed reading the mails from Tilak. There are just two options left with me as a moderator of the group. 1. Remove him from the group 2. Send him a strongly worded condemnation As for the first option, the moderator job was taken by me voluntarily. So ethically, I have no right to remove him from the group. This has to be a decision taken by 45 other members of the group. As far as I know, a few of them haven't even posted a single message out of the thousand odd messages to the group. So unless everyone agrees, this plan of action has to be scuttled. The second option is feasible. Infact there has already been two messages sent to him by you. I am willing to wait to wait for another day before I send my mail to him. Let us give him a chance to apologize and promise that there would be no messages of such sort to the group. So my day has started with a bang today.

No comments: