Thursday, May 08, 2003

Hi, Sad... I missed the talk by Steve Mills. I was called for a meeting at 2.30PM and it went on until now, when its hardly 5 mins left in his talk. So couldn't get to the amphitheatre-like designed arena in the campus where such talks usually take place. I'm being requested to do a consulting for a project (will take just 4 or 5 days)... normally they don't ask freshers to do such things... but a testing requirement in a project needs a component similar to the testing component that I had developed for the white paper to test the performance of BizTalk Server. But they cannot use it off-the-shelf as some other project specific customizations are needed for that. So, I'll be involved in helping them design their testing tool in the lines of my component mutatis-mutandis incorporating the project-specific customizations and (may be) also help them with their testing... but I've told them I got a lot of work and I can remain only until the component development part and cannot remain until the entire testing gets over (as though I was tooooo busy.....manasula periya aaalu'nu nenappu...) jax, I'll enquire about the tech writer opportunities and let u know soon and anyways will call u saturday night or sunday morning...

No comments: