Thursday, May 22, 2003

Hi, I'm being moved to a project as a consultant for .NET and BizTalk Server... Usually freshers are not put in such consulting assignments, but there is a heavy resource crunch and they are forced to send me for this. There was some speculation that I might be sent to Pune or Bhubaneshwar, but thankfully, the project is within Bangalore only. I have to report for it from June 9th and the consulting period will be for 4 months... after which I'll get back to my usual R&D stuff... My team people have asked me to keep in touch with them in case I need any help... and I'll need a lot of that for sure... Its going to be tuff and challenging... The project is for a client called RUAN... a logistics company based in US. Thats is all I know abt the specifics of the project as of now...

No comments: