Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Hi, Helllloooo..... Anybody out there... Can anyone hear me...... Hellllooooo...... prrrrrrr...ppprrrrrrrrrr... ppprrrrrrrrrr...(whistle, a la Titanic)... This is what I feared... a blog starting with all the hullaballa for a few weeks and when things seemed as though they were never better, everything comes to a screeching halt. What the hell happened to u all... Has blogging already bored u ... Great that Valli too has joined... On my weekend, hope u remember I got a Wndows 2003 T-shirt when I attended its launch (putting OD to office)... last friday I got another T-shirt... written MSDN and a small picture of Bill Gates at the back... And carrying all that I went home to mdu and spent both days of the weekend sleeping... a nice one that... didn't see anyone... just called up a few people and had a quick chat with them... This weekend planning to go out somewhere with Ramgopal. Its been a long time since we went out. Almost 2 months. So, want to break the shackles. Lets see how things get to happen... Expecting some non-jax postings also... and waiting to see that "something big" from Valli...

No comments: