Saturday, May 03, 2003

Hi all,

After your requests, I've mailed to the groups. hope you would have recieved my mail regarding the issue.

My advice is let it go. As Valli had said about the dog and its tail, let everyone decide on the matter.

If I had removed him on a few of your requests, then someone lese might want to remove someone else. Why even I can remove those who I don't like. In fact I can remove the group itself. There is a saying, "Absolute power corrupt absolutely." I don't feel like proving the axiom true.

BTW, Could someone mail Valli and ask her she's willing to join us. That's if she can and has the facility and time to do so. I guess I might be the only person who sits and office and spends almost the entire day on the blog or msitmmb.

Hey, what happened to the gift I was asking you all for advise. Refer my previous mail regarding it in last week's archives.

Bye,

No comments: