Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Yes, Kicha. it should look great. I got up very early today morning @ 7:00 am to get this thing right. After twiddling it for about half an hour, got it ready to go. Came to office, spent some time again to check it online & implemented it. A good thing about the blog is that I am learning new things almost everyday. Within three months, I have now become an expert copy, paste, tweak expert on CSS. Unfortunately, CSS support is lacking among browsers. I've got a very queer problem at home. CSS stylesheets are not displayed in IE 6 (Don't whether it is not displayed in my system alone or is it an universal factor. Most experts seem to agree with me). But the same style sheets work fine at office where I have an old IE 5 browser. Can't figure out what the problem is? I guess most of you might be using IEs. So working on the blog at home is out of the question. Moving on to the next best thing in CSS, Mozilla. I know Ram uses Mozilla. I do use it at offfice and home. IT displays CSS wonderfully. Even it has some lackings. The blog is not displayed correctly in Mozilla. Don't know why. So editing with Mozilla is again scuttled. The next thing is... Phoenix. A derivative of Mozilla. It supports all versions of CSS exactly. More on the design of the blog wil be continued tomorrow. My time is up for today. Please send in your bios. Bye.

No comments: