Friday, May 16, 2003

Hi, Great to hear from Ranjini after a long time. two weeks I think? Rini, you have a Yahoo id, why don't you upload it there and send us the link. It'll save you time and also you can mail it from there itself. It has some great features. Why don't we use the facilities and the technologies. I guess you might know your way around Yahoo!. You had posted your message twice, I think you are too excited. Don't worry, I'll delete the repeated message. You think Black is better? I think I'll also try out some options. next week perhaps. Yesterday, I had the time to go through the souvenir. It was a great experience. Felt like sitting there in the class and listening to you all. I miss those days. This week, I might be going to Ooty for the flower show this Sunday. Still undecided on nr. of persons. Hey guys and gals, got any interesting ideas to improve the participation of people in the group? Blog it. I have got a great idea of improving the participation in the groups. Starting next monday, I'll be removing a random member from the group. If that person doesn't reply within a week's time, they will be removed permanently :-). An interesting thought. Please suggest some useful ideas. Don't send anything like the above one. Ranjini, you are exempt as you might have a lot to catch up (mails, blog archives). BTW expecting your comments on the story, if possible. Bye,

No comments: