Thursday, May 29, 2003

Kicha, what a co-incidence. I was thinking of asking the question this monday. but didn't get the time to do it. forgot about it by Tuesday morning. I read about it a couple of months back, but I don't remember the source right now. I had saved a few bookmarks now and then. Here is a couple of them. Read a short explanation here. Oracle (the database manufacturer) also suggests a few conventions here. Personally, I prefer the german style of abbreviativing number as nr, but due to easy understanding of others, it has to be written as no. Looking at it, no. also makes sense in the form of using etc. for et cetra. Regarding the bios, that's why I'm waiting for others to tell about the other members. OR we could put in a short note by everybody. It will take up a lot of space. Need everyone's help on the matter.

No comments: