Monday, May 19, 2003

Hi everyone, Recieved my copy of Microsoft OneNote beta today. Our efficient postal dept. had delivered it to me with one of the cds cracked. the crack had occured when they had stamped the post office seal. I am very angry and disappointed also. But there seems a hope because I received two cds, one was the demo itself and the other one must be a presentation on OneNote. praying that it was the presentation cd that broke. Those in Bang, any chance of dropping in at MS's office there to see if there are any office 2003 betas available. Shipping a free copy to India costs around 20$. Maybe Valli can help me. She can maybe get a free copy there and send it over to me. Also searching the net for any cracks of Office 11 or Office 2003. Someone finds anything. Inform me. Ranjini, I've made a few changes regarding the identity of the poster. If you want an easier way to post to the blog, try reading one of my previous posts here. The best option is to login to blogger and check the "remember me" checkbox. After posting, don't sign out. You can go to blogger anytime without signing in. If you are worried or using a public computer like Valli, there is another way. I tried it out once, didn't come out well. Need some time on it though. Please bear with me. I'll check out the story problem later. Seems you are out there visiting a lot of kutcheris. I am jealous. Bye,

No comments: