Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Hi, Kavi, I thought of a book first. but as I am giving her a story, that idea was a no no. As for CDs, she doesn't have a CD player. I thought of an audio cassette. She liked one cassette. it is not available in Coimbatore. I tried buying on the net. I found it at Sony Music, but they don't have a delivery in Coimbatore. Maybe those in Bangalore can help me. The name of the cassette is "Dance with Me". It is a soundtrack, featuring Chayanne and Vanessa Williams. The cassette may be available at Planet M or online at Sony Music. Buy and send it to me. I'll reimburse you ;-). As I was working late last night, I couldn't go out to buy a present. Planning to escape from office later. last night watched three films, "Matrix Reloaded", "Samy" & "Putiya Geethai". The two tamil films was watched by fastforwarding whenever there was a song or a fight or any sentimental dialogue or jokes. But I wached Matrix completely. An intellectual film, my brother was watching it when I went home last night. he said he was watching it for the second time and it is difficult to understand the movie. The movie is totally superb, can't wait to watch it in the theatre. Bye for now,

No comments: