Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Hi, No blogs y'day... I was expecting to read a big list... nevertheless... I was back from Mysore late last night and rushed to office as usual this morning. I didn't have access to net as we were in an auditorium the entire day y'day. I was the 3rd guy to present and the last one before a heavy lunch y'day. This time again, I used my PL's laptop to load my presentation and thankfully I remembered the connections and did not look dumb in front of around 80 people. It went on well. The best part was, due to lack of time, all people were asked to put the questions off-line ie., mail/talk to the respective people. So, nobody bothered me with questions and I need not have to look dumb for the 2nd time... And the bus dropped us at our respective places late y'day night. Yep... Tilak has mailed... and will mail again sometime soon with the same line "it is my duty to do this even though I don't mail to the groups..."

No comments: